Private Chef Services:
- Cooking for Healing:
- Increasing Mental Clarity and Brain Function
- Breathing/Lung Problems
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Problems
- Digestive Problems (including Crohn’s disease, Celiac, Constipation, Diarrhea, and more)
- Muscle Aches
- Weight Loss
- High Blood Pressure
- Chronic Fatigue
- Eating Disorders
- Skin Problems
- Kidney/Bladder disorders
- General Wellness
- and more
Cooking for General Wellness:
Bettina Zumdick is a certified natural foods chef, cooking class instructor (culinary medicine), lecturer, author and holistic health counselor with over 30 years of experience committed to bringing real food to the table for sustaining (or regaining) health of body, mind and spirit and our world.
- All natural whole foods: No high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated oils, food coloring, hormones, additives, preservatives, etc.
- Local, seasonal, and sustainable and organic (when available) produce and and staple foods (grains, beans, seeds, etc).
- Food that is nourishing body, mind and spirit.
- Vegan and fish cuisine – applying highest standards in environmentally sustainable practices.
- Sugar free, dairy free and when applicable: gluten free cooking.
Meal Service: Too busy to cook, or tired of mediocre take out? Quality dinners made from scratch using the freshest ingredients cooked right in front of you.
Cooking Classes: Want to learn how to cook natural foods deliciously and impress your friends? Cooking classes will teach you basic knife skills and culinary techniques and culinary medicine! Bettina will guide and teach you how to prepare dishes that will later be shared together upon completion of the demonstration.
Inquire for prices: call (413) 429 – 5610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Testimonial from a Birthday Dinner Party 9/15/2016:
“We all LOVED your cooking and enjoyed speaking with you as well. […] Next year, we’ll have you two nights.” M.G. – group of 10 women