Workshops, lectures, presentations, cooking classes, meetings and more:
July 1st, Sunday 7 - 9 pm Eastern Time, webinar
Miso Happy Show Register Here!
with Alex Jack and Bettina Zumdick and guest speakers and presenters:
Live from the Berkshires: Featuring special presentations by bestselling author Tom Monte, and Fatima Mansoori from Bahrain who healed herself of crippling fibromyalgia. Also, Bettina will show you how to make a terrific Summer Strawberry Shortcake plus Celtic music from the Morning Star Consort, Alex will talk about his recent Journey to Atlantis, and practical advice on 9 Star Ki on how to weather July’s double 9 Fire month and year.
Culinary Medicine Level 1 - part A webinar only: Register here!
Three 2-hour pre-recorded webinar sessions plus 1.5 hours of one-on-one personalized question&answer session by appointment.
Part A: webinars – Lectures, Presentations and Question & Answer session (Part B hand's on cooking classes available by request)
- Understanding the concept of yin and yang and extreme foods/Basic understanding of healing foods
- Lifestyle suggestions for health
- Understanding and balancing nutritional factors (minerals, proteins, carbohydrates, fats, minerals and vitamins)
- Foods for common health conditions (skin conditions, headaches, constipation, back pain, insomnia, acid reflux and others)
- Cravings and emotional eating
- Introduction of the 5 transformations according to the seasons, times of the day, organs – supporting and destructive cycles
- Intro to Oriental diagnosis of constitution/condition and face
- Intro to Oriental diagnosis of hands and palms
- Intro to Oriental diagnosis of feet and legs
- Personalized question & answer session by appointment.
Culinary Medicine Level 2 - part A webinar only: Register Here!
3 pre-recorded webinar sessions - each 2 hours long (total of 6 hours) - plus 1 hour of questions and answers
Part A: webinar – Lectures, Presentations and Question & Answer sessions (Part B hand's on cooking classes available by request)
- Further studies on the 5 transformations regarding cooking
- Liver and Gallbladder disorders like fatty liver, gallstones, hepatitis (diagnosis and home remedies)
- Heart and Small Intestine disorders like hardening of the arteries, high or low bloodpressure, etc., Crohn's disease and home remedies (diagnosis and home remedies)
- Spleen-Pancreas and Stomach disorders like hypoglycemia, diabetis, ulcers, acid reflux disease, etc. (diagnosis and home remedies)
- Lung and Large Intestine disorders like constipation, diarrhea, colitis, asthma, lung cancer, etc. (diagnosis and home remedies)
- Kidney, Bladder, Reproductive organ disorders like kidney stones, UTI's, etc. (diagnosis and home remedies)
- Diagnosis of tongue and posture
- Diagnosis of dreams and dreams as a doorway to power, love, knowledge, self realization and more
July 29th - August 4th - Summer Conference
Macrobiotic Summer Conference 2017 - Eastover Resort • Lenox MA 01240 Register here!
Over 25 Teachers, Counselors, & Cooks • 50 cooking classes, Lectures & Panels
Come for the Week, the Day, or for the Gala
For pricing & further information or visit Eastover's website!
NEW! Online recordings of the Winter Conference are available for $139 for the entire series of classes or $14.95 per class.
For the list of presenters/topics and to register, please click here!
"Absolutely fantastic!"—David Steven Rubin, Maryland
Click here to read an article summarizing the Winter Conference.
Charting Your Destiny - 9 Star Ki Webinar Recording $179 More info and Register here!
9 Star Ki (also known as Feng Shui Astrology) is based on a recurrent natural cycle of 9 energies. This system (underling the I Ching, Aztec calendar, 9 Muses in Greek philosophy, and other ancient cosmologies) divides people into 9 primary star types based on their date of birth: flexible 1 Waters; gentle 2 Soils; romantic 3 and 4 Trees; balanced 5 Soils; disciplined 6 and 7 Metals; visionary 8 Soils; and passionate 9 Fires. The 5 in depth classes will cover:
1. Your Primary Energy & Forecast for 2018
2. Creating Stellar Relationships
3. Managing Your Diet & Health with 9 Star Ki
4. Discovering Your 2ndand 3rdEnergy
5. Cycles of Personal, Social, and Planetary Change
9 Star Ki is an invaluable compass for managing your spiritual journey through life as well as daily, monthly, and yearly affairs. During this event, you may discover many things about your life and relationships that will astonish and enlighten you and contribute to continual self-realization in the future.
Special topics teaching available at request:
- Macrobiotic Healing and Cooking (miscellaneous subjects, see topics below)
- Meditation, Chanting
- Luminous Beauty – Beauty that shines from within
- Memory Loss or Brain Fog? Attain Healthy Memory and Laser Like Focus thru Whole Foods
- Healthy Weightloss
- Digestive Distress
- Women's Health
- Depression Adieu! Hello Happiness!
- Stress: the Silent Stalker
- Liver Detox - Lively Liver!
- Breast Cancer
- Thyroid and Adrenal Gland Balance
- Prana of Food
- Healthy Heart
- Overcoming Lyme Disease
- Navigating the Holidays with Delicious and Healthy Holiday Meals
- Emotional eating? Sugar addiction or other food cravings?
- Tao Yin Yoga, Gentle Exercises combining Yoga and Qi Gong
- Dreams as a Doorway to Inner Knowledge, Peace, Wisdom, and Power
- Power of Crystals and Healing with Crystals
Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (413)429-5610 for more information.
Payments made will be refunded in full (less a $50 processing fee) if you cancel 14 or more days prior to your arrival date. If you cancel between 13 days and 1 day in advance, a nonrefundable credit (less a $50 processing fee) will be held for one year from the date of issue. No credit or refund is available if you cancel on your arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave a program or event early.
Schedule is subject to change: Bettina Zumdick reserves the right to cancel any program at any time. In this event, you will be given a complete refund.