Culinary Medicine: Luminous Beauty - Aging Gracefully
Daily food choices have been a key practice for thousands of years – a most powerful medicine.
Aging graceful aging, without any age effects on the skin, memory, overall vitality, strength, health and grace - a dream or reality?
It is possible to drastically decrease the effects of aging when tapping into these rejuvenation practices via culinary medicine and simple lifestyle practices. No negative side effects, no toxins, no harm - as opposed to most internal and external beauty products.
Shine with the beauty from within – culinary medicine! Our daily practices of eating, exercising and meditating will show terrific results on our body and our life.
The Culinary Medicine: Luminous Beauty program is unique in many ways:
1) it offers a host of practices designed to understand what and how you eat can restore your natural vitality to the body as a whole and adding glow to the skin, as well as impacting your emotions – balancing your hormones – and improving mind/memory function.
2) it joins theory with practice showing you how to implement what you just learned.
3) it integrates dietetics, food science - the knowledge of the West - with studies of yin and yang, the five transformations, basic understanding of the meridians, basic oriental diagnosis, lifestyle practices and Chi Energy Exercises - the wisdom of the East - to provide a truly comprehensive and integral approach.
You will see how culinary medicine helps with common aging symptoms (insomnia, wrinkles, dark circles under the eyes, etc.) as well as more serious health issues.
The teaching practices come from proven scientific background and from traditional oriental masters. They also come from my 35 years of personal experience and many years of successfully teaching students worldwide. What you are about to learn has been proven by the east and the west and verified by my own extensive experience.
By the end of this course you’ll have a treasure trove of teachings, skills and techniques to bring home and implement in your life and to do so with confidence and conviction.
Sharing this knowledge, wisdom and understanding about food and health with you has been a lifelong passion of mine.
I can’t wait to share with you all I have learned and to introduce you to a journey into this powerful medicine!
Program Objectives and Goals:
As a result of taking this program, the program participants will learn:
• How to choose and prepare foods to encourage optimal vitality.
• How to increase overall vitality, luminous and radiant skin, hormonal balance, eliminate brain fog and encourage a stronger memory.
• Key foods that help to remove and prevent toxins from being absorbed into your system.
• Significant, yet simple Yoga and Qi Gong practices to improve brain function.
• How to avoid the damage caused by stress, environmental factors, and poor nutrition.
• How diet and lifestyle affect the expression of genetic factors
9 am - 10 am breakfast
10 am - 12:30 pm cooking class
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm lunch
2 pm - 4 pm lecture and simple yoga/qi gong practices
dinner to go
$295 per person - inquire for dates (413-429-5610) or check the Schedule